1. Identity and Address Proof
Identity and the address proof will be needed for all the directors and the shareholders of the company to be incorporated. In case of an Indian national, PAN card is mandatory. For the foreign nationals, apostilled or notarised copy of the passport has to be submitted mandatorily. All documents submitted should be valid. The residence proof documents like the bank statement or the electricity bill must be less than 2 months old.
2. Registered Office Proof
All companies should have a registered office in India. To prove admittance to the registered office, a recent copy of electricity bill or the property tax receipt or water bill must be submitted. Along with the rental agreement, utility bill or the sale deed and a letter from the landlord with her/ his consent to use the office as a registered office of the company should be submitted.
- Scanned copy of PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
- Scanned copy of Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License
- Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill Scanned passport-sized photograph Specimen signature (blank document with signature of directors only)
3. Documents required for the registered office
- Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill Scanned copy of Notarized Rental Agreement in English
- Scanned copy of No-objection Certificate from property owner
- Scanned copy of Sale Deed/Property Deed in English (in case of owned property)