Income tax return must be filed by individuals and legal entities in India every year. Filing of Income Tax Return is the process of declaring one’s income and income tax paid thereon by the assesse to the assessing officer. Income tax return contains details of income earned by an assesse from different sources, details of taxes paid or deducted such as Advance Tax, TDS or TCS and details of income tax refundable to the assesse by the department if any.
Income tax is the most important tax in our country, every person whose total income Exceed Maximum Exemption Limit (MEL) has to deal with Income Tax Act and Income Tax Authorities.
PAN & TAN Registration
Filling of E-TDS Returns
Filing of Income Tax
Under Income Tax we offer the following services :
- Consultancy on various intricate matters pertaining to Income tax.
- Effective tax management, tax structuring and advisory services.
- Tax Planning for Corporates and others.
- Designing / restructuring salary structure to minimise tax burden.
- Obtaining Advance tax Rulings.
- Obtaining No Objection Certificates from Income tax department.
- Obtaining PAN for assessees, employees etc.,
- Advance tax estimation and deposit.
- Assessing the liability towards deferred taxes.
- Providing regular updates on amendments, circulars, notifications & judgments.
- Filing Income tax returns for employees of corporate clients.
- Liaison with Income tax department for rectification, assessment, obtaining refunds etc. ,
- Expertise in complicated direct tax assessments.
- Filing and pleading appeals under various provisions of IT Act.
- Special expertise in search, seizure and prosecution litigation.
- Advice on future tax implications in respect of the potential acquisition.
- Opinions on the various Double Tax Avoidance Agreement related issues.
- Settlement of various issues raised under FEMA.