Some of the Types of contracts handled by us include:
- An agreement for special arrangements with affiliate organisations.
- An employment assignment agreement under which an employee of another organization/institution furnishes services to your organisation on a temporary assignment.
- An agreement with an outside business entity for the management of some of the non-core business operations, or for conducting business activities that lead to revenue-generating opportunities for your organisation.
- An agreement for an assignment of copyright under which an author assigns author’s copyrights to the other party.
- An agreement between parties to keep certain information confidential (also referred to as a non-disclosure agreement).
- An agreement under which the University provides specific CSR activities to youngsters at a local entity (typically a local school district).
Fee for Service
- An agreement with an outside entity under which the outside party is permitted to use unique facilities of your establishment on a fee-for-service basis.
- An agreement under which your organisation hires an temporary staff to teach or develop a solution.
Confidentiality and Business Protection Agreement
- Non-Recruitment of company Employees, etc.
- No Competition — Solicitation of Business
- No Competition — Employment by Competitor.
- No Disparagement